TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using or accessing Halcyon Fitness Website. Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all clients, customers, and others who wish to access and use the Halcyon Fitness Website.
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
1.1General guidelines to the use of Halcyon Fitness Website: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions pertaining to the use of the Halcyon Fitness Website, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions at any time, and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Website.
1.2Purpose: You agree and undertake NOT to use the Website and its services for illegal purposes.
1.3Availability of the Halcyon Fitness Website: We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of, or remove, whether in whole or in part, any Website services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension, or removal prevents you from accessing any part of the Website.
2.1. Affiliate: An entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
2.2. Company: (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Halcyon Fitness Website.
2.3. Country: refers to the Philippines.
2.4. Feedback: Feedback refers to innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Website.
2.5. Services: Halcyon Fitness services and packages.
2.6. Promotions: giveaways, raffles, and other promotions offered through the Website.
2.7. Subscriptions: The access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
2.9. Free Assessment: A test or evaluation that We provide to You at no charge.
2.10. Third-party Social Media Service: refers to any services or content provided and made available by the Halcyon Fitness Website.
2.11. Website: Halcyon Fitness Website is accessible from this link:
2.12. You: Pertains to the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
3. USE OF SERVICES
3.1 Restrictions: Halcyon Fitness Website is limited to the registered users who are able to enter into and execute contracts under any applicable law.
- to access and/or use the Halcyon Fitness Website only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner at all times and further agree to conduct any activity relating to the Halcyon Fitness Website in good faith; and
- to ensure that any information or data you post or cause to appear on the Platform in connection with the Website is accurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data.
3.3 Halcyon Fitness Services Description: You may access or use the following services through this page:
- Pilates – A form of exercise that emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility, and body awareness to support efficient and graceful movement
- Semi-Private Pilates – A Pilates class that can be taken with friends or family members
- Pre-Natal Pilates – A specialized Pilates program to prepare the mother-to-be to meet the demands of pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood
- Private Pilates – A one-on-one Pilates session aimed at helping de-stress and refocus while building strength and flexibility
- Back Care Series Premium Package – A 3-level specialized Pilates program aimed towards pain relief, core strengthening, and improved stability and mobility of the spine
- Fat Loss Program Premium Package – A scientific approach to strength training focused on creating a healthy ratio of fat to muscle
- Home Exercise – An instructional Home Exercise Plan tailor-fitted to the specific medical needs of an individual
- Senior’s Workout – An easy-to-follow workout plan to keep the elderly physically active
3.4Prices of Products/Services: All Listed Prices are subject to taxes unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the Listed Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
4. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS/SERVICES
4.1 Your compliance: You agree to comply with the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions pertaining to the purchase of Products/Services through the Website, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions at any time, and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Website.
4.2 Booking your Free Online Assessment: Schedule your assessment and consultations by following the instructions below:
- Navigate to the “Move More” tab and click the “Book an Assessment” button.
- In the “Choose Appointment” section, select your desired appointment date. Proceed to the next step by clicking the “Continue” button.
- Provide your personal details, including your name, contact number, and email address in the “Your Information” section.
- Confirm your schedule by clicking the “Complete Appointment” button. An email confirmation will be sent to your email address.
4.3Payment Method: You may pay for the Product/Services using any of the following payment methods:
- Over-the-Counter – Buyers may deposit their payment at any MyHalcyon-supported banks.
- Cash – Buyers may pay in cash for their orders at the clinic.
- Credit/Debit Card – Buyers may pay using all locally-issued Mastercard or VISA credit/debit cards.
- Online Payment – Buyers may pay at any MyHalcyon-supported online payment mediums including Paymaya and GCash.
4.4 Refund and Cancellation: Cancellations made at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled appointment will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 3 to 6 days before the appointment date will incur a 20% cancellation fee, and those made within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment will incur a 30% cancellation fee.
5. QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or complaints, please get in touch with us using the “Contact Us” page on the Website.
6.1 Cumulative rights and remedies: Unless otherwise provided under these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and our rights and remedies under these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and are without prejudice and in addition to any rights or remedies we may have in law or in equity, and no exercise by us of any one right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions, or at law or in equity, shall (save to the extent, if any, provided expressly in these Terms and Conditions or at law or in equity) operate so as to hinder or prevent our exercise of any other such right or remedy as at law or in equity.
6.2 No waiver: Our failure to enforce these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of these terms, and such failure shall not affect the right later to enforce these Terms and Conditions. We would still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
6.3 Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for non-performance, error, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) or for any inaccuracy, unreliability, or unsuitability of the Website’s contents if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to an event or failure which is beyond our reasonable control.
6.4 Sub-contracting and delegation: We reserve the right to delegate or sub-contract the performance of any of our functions in connection with the Website and/or Services and reserve the right to use any service providers, subcontractors, and/or agents on such terms as we deem appropriate.
6.5 Severability: If at any time any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be or shall become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby, and shall continue in force as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision was severed from these Terms and Conditions.
6.6 Governing law: Use of the Website and/or the Services and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Philippine law. If any dispute arises in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Parties shall attempt, in fair dealing and in good faith, to settle such dispute.
6.7 Amendments: We may, by notice through the Website or by such other method of notification as we may designate, vary the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions, such variation to take effect on the date we specify through the above means. If you use the Website or the Services after such date, you are deemed to have accepted such variation. If you do not accept the variation, you must stop accessing or using the Website and the Services, and terminate these Terms and Conditions.
6.8 Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces in full all prior understandings, communications, and agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.